Haapsalu Town Hall

The museum was established in 1929. During the 1930s, antiquities were displayed in the watchtower of Haapsalu episcopal castle only during summers because the museum did not have its own building. In 1946, the museum was given the town hall dating back to the 18th century and the first permanent exhibition was opened in 1950. In 2014, a new permanent exhibition called “Guide to the Resort Town” was opened.

Haapsalu linn, Haapsalu, Kooli tänav 2